Maritime Training School Courses are suitable for recreational boat owners and people seeking employment on-board charter vessels. You can be part of working crew on the water in days or just improve your skills to manage your own private vessel.
Maritime Training School look forward to providing your marine training. To ensure your place on the next course, click the link below or contact the school office on: 1800 144 296
Visit the links below for detailed information on Maritime Training School policies for Assessment, Access and Equality, Privacy, Recognition, Student Misconduct, Student Fees and Refunds, Student Complaints and Appeals; as well as our Corporate Code of Practice.
- Credit Card – Amex (2% surcharge applicable), Master Card and Visa accepted
- Direct deposit banking
- Cash prior to course start
- General Purpose Hand Students must have a current Senior First Aid Certificate before course certification is attained.
- Students must be at least 12 years (boat license) or 16 years (GPH) old to participate in the course
- To change your course start date or contact details, please contact Maritime Training School on 1800 144 296.
- Maritime Training School implements a comprehensive refunds and cancellation policy. This can be viewed in the Customer Charter.
- In some cases students may be able to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning if they have previously achieved the learning outcomes for an accredited unit/s. Further information is available in the course information page.
- Disclaimer: Brochures in the marketplace may contain aged prices. Training costs may change without notice.
- In the severe weather conditions training times and dates may vary.